Wow! We’re back and caught up from SECO and what a great meeting it was! SECO has been very kind to as our sponsor and we were thrilled to be a part of the meeting: Great exhibit hall, Dr. Bazan presented three lectures, and Peripheral Vision recorded two podcasts!
This episode is part 1 - a lively discussion about efficient digital patient communication with Liz Baker and Josh Bannan from Demandforce. Here are .some of the topics that we talked about:
- What is DemandForce? A patient communication system.
- Importance of patient review
- Ease of patient reviews
- ease for staff
- A shoutout to SECO!
- how is optometry different? reactive, promotions
- Patient reactivation
- Integration with Practice Management systems
- importance of capturing emails (Optometric Management tip)
- The new searchable nature of Facebook
- Use of Facebook for new patient acquisition
Next week comes SECO pt 2 – Voices of Optcom.
Please visit our sponsor http://secointernational.com
Opening and closing music: Lucas Warford
Filed under: Uncategorized