This episode features a conversation with Daniel Rostenne, CEO of EyeCarePro.net, a virtual company that helps practices with online strategies. They’ve been around since 1998 creating websites and other online tools specifically for optometrists.
- How to be effective in capturing patient emails
- The importance of using a practice domain name for sending email
- What’s good to include in an email footer?
- Both are needed: mass email newsletters and 1 on 1 patient
- How frequent to send office email? It depends!
- Email management tools exist to get your emails out there.
- Initiating first email campaign with fresh emails to avoid bounces.
- Nate’s horrible first practice email experience – want not to do!
- What goes in email in patients - Links to practice social media!
- Clean out the inbox and move emails where they need to go!
Thanks so much to Daniel for stopping and talking about email. If you have any questions, you can contact him…….by email firstname.lastname@example.org.