Note: We almost never put up podcast back to back like this, but I’m excited about Google Plus and didn’t want to wait.
Today as a guest we have Todd Hinkie of The Thinkie Group, from Tyler, Texas. You may remember that Dr. Rudd talked about him in Episode 25 on social media outsourcing. Todd and I first met on Google Plus a few days ago, so I thought it would be a great idea to spend sometime talking about his perspective on Google Plus.
We cover all this and more:
- Google Plus Layout (whitespace)
- Circles - asymmetric relationships, self-defined organization of friends
- How will Facebook respond to Google Plus?
- Hangouts – easy group video chats, integrated with Youtube
- Google Plus for business – all about integration
- Initial expectations of Google Plus? Low!
- The Social Media Ecosystem
- Bonus: Using Video to educate patients on medical vs vision plans